Are you passionate about sales, business development and expanding businesses internationally? Do you love to be challenged? If you are highly skilled in sales and competitive, but also a good team player, strategic and highly motivated person, you have just found your place! We are looking to fill an Inside Sales position, your key responsibilities will be:
- CRM Management.
- Engagement & set up meetings.
- Account Intelligence/Qualification of interest.
- Supporting the Account Executive in the development of the proposal offers.
- Supporting the Account Executive during the follow up, negotiation and closing of proposals.
- Reporting and communication.
What we're looking for:
- 2-3 years of proven excellence in similar position.
- Experience in SaaS is strongly desired.
- Experience using Salesforce.com or comparable CRM strongly desired.
- Strong understanding of SDR and lead development best practices and procedures.
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with excellent listening skills.
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex issues clearly.
- 100% reliable and detail-oriented. A drive to execute flawlessly.
- Positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic. Driven and self-sufficient.
- Must live and breathe startups with broad responsibilities, crazy busy, dynamic environment, lots of responsibility and lots of fun.
We are looking for an ambitious, outstanding communicator, result and client-oriented person and willing to be part of Predictiva’s long term expanding project. You must be proficient in English and/or Spanish. Any previous experience selling SaaS solutions will be considered.