Are you passionate about marketing and expanding businesses internationally? Do you love to be challenged? If you are highly skilled marketing and competitive, but also a good team player, strategic and highly motivated person, you have just found your place! We are looking to fill an Marketing Manager position, your key responsibilities will be:
- Understand the challenges of industry-leading Speech analytics and conversational intelligence companies and discover how and by whom decisions are made in those organizations.
- Manage and promote clear and compelling content that aligns with the customer journey and sales buying stages and supports Predictiva for target accounts.
- Deploy marketing tactics and provide sales enablement on an account and industry basis using multiple channels including digital, events and social media.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas; work with marketing operations to maintain a database of named contacts that aligns marketing and sales on the defined target audience.
- Work with sales to identify gaps in key personas within target accounts; develop a strategy to add key personas and contact information within target accounts.
- Plan and execute all Digital Marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Coordinating and executing other marketing campaigns (more traditional) such as events and PR
What we're looking for:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Experience building and executing account-based marketing programs.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Spanish
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
We are looking for an ambitious, result and client-oriented person and willing to be part of Predictiva’s long term expanding project. You must be proficient in English and/or Spanish. Any previous experience marketing SaaS solutions will be considered.