The Chief Sales & Marketing Officer`s main task is to manage the scale-up phase of the company in close co-operation with the CEO and the CPO.
The CSO is responsible for winning first engineering projects with key customers that fit to the overall strategy, refining the business model in the core team and further developing the initially established ecosystem for the company.
Further assignment in this phase whilst the organization is in scale-up will be to support project management system build and execution together with the CPO, COO and Project Manager(s).
In this role it is important to have a professional, and sustainable long-term approach and mindset. Furthermore, it is the responsibility of the CSO to contribute significantly to the profitability through a professional sales approach.
- Use market and product knowledge to gain highly valuable insights into the key markets and product segments in the call center sector.
- Develop and implement the marketing strategy in close collaboration with the CEO.
- Plan and execute presences on international congresses and trade shows.
- Established a Key Account Plan as strategic planning tool.
- Prioritize the target customers and partners and establish & develop customer relationships. Acquire key contracts in our targeted product segments - first nationally, later globally.
- Develop a highly capable sales team and implement a tool set and training practice that will be capable to develop the sales team to world class standards.
- Introduce a CRM System.
- Support introduction of project management system and support execution of first key projects with early adopter customers.
- Plan and execute all marketing activities in close co-operation with the Digital Marketing Manager and the CEO
- University degree or comparable.
- Successful track record in leading sales teams in technology companies, preferably with SaaS models.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience. Ideally in relation with call centers.
- Proven experience in selling complex technological projects / services.
- Having built a strong and trusted contacts network on relevant levels of our target customers – that will enable him/her to quickly establish marker access.
- Experience in a global company environment is an advantage
- Willingness and ability to co-create an agile enterprise based on a business plan that must be further developed, tested at the market and refined in case required.
- Willingness to travel national/international (about 50%)
- Business fluent in at least English.
- Strong track record in winning new business / new business development.
- Creative self-starting attitude and entrepreneurial thinking