Predictiva develops disruptive products based on Artificial Intelligence and Big data to transform Contact Centers, Fintech and Ecommerce industries.
Our candidate will be responsible for Software Development of all Predictiva products.
The Full Stack Developer will work alongside with other engineers in the team and the Software Team Lead to build an awesome, highly usable, performant and scalable frontend/backend that brings the best user experience to our customers.
He or she will also work with our delivery team to ensure the new features are deployed onsite and working smoothly with our customers on production systems.
This role offers an excellent opportunity to work on the new leading edge software technologies in the market (Big Data, Cloud, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Automatic Speech Recognition) with a highly competent team in Marbella.
NOTE: This is a permanent position based in Marbella, Spain. However, some degree of remote work can be considered for the right candidates in the Málaga province or nearby.
- Collaborate with the Product Owner and Software Team Lead to refine product requirements and build solid software specifications
- Support and grow Predictiva Applications and Platform by enhancing existing or developing new components which can be reused across of all our products.
- Support a cross-functional team in which frontend and backend activities can be shared among all members.
- Create and execute test cases (Unit Test and End to End).
- Support deployment of new releases to multiple customers worldwide.
Your key skills
- Good communicator, good documentation skills, team player.
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Upper intermediate English
- Passion for quality development.
- Knowledge of best practices for the full sw development lifecycle, including agile, coding standards, source control management, build processes, testing, release management and operations
- Experience with web UI architecture, UX design and application development
- Experience with Angular, Redux and RxJS
- UnitTest (e.g. Karma, Jasmine, etc...)
- Experience with Python – strong Java/C++ developers willing to jump to Python will also be considered
- Python-based framework, such as Django or Flask
- Experience with MySQL, ORM (e.g. SQLAlchemy)
- Experience with REST/API
Extra desirable skills
- Experience developing micro services
- Experience with Java Frameworks like SpringBoot, SpringCloud, etc…
- Experience with NoSQL data bases (ElasticSearch, MongoDB, HBASE)
- Experience with big data technologies (e.g. Hadoop ecosystem)
- Experience with Docker. Kubernetes (K8S) would be a big plus.
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with Machine Learning products
- Experience with Speech Analytics solutions
- Active in open source projects