- Understand markets, competition and customer/user requirements in depth.
- Identify market opportunities, build business cases, and define product vision and strategy for CLARA platform, APIs, and key verticals.
- Define, lead, and execute a cohesive product strategy. Work with sales, engineering, design and marketing teams to plan, build and launch high quality product experiences that simplify the way people work together.
- Write specs, manage project execution and define product roll-out strategy.
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule.
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision.
- Suggest ways to track product use and quantify impact on end users.
- Co-own the P&L alongside with business.
What we're looking for:
- BS or MS in engineering or experience as a Software Engineer, Designer or startup Founder.
- 5 years in Product Management.
- You've built out enterprise SaaS products that handle scale.
- Experience developing UI/UX wireframes.
- You have led teams and worked cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environments.
- Deep understanding of data and ability to do data analysis.
- You have a deep understanding and empathy for users.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Start-up experience ideal.