Predictiva develops disruptive products based on Artificial Intelligence and Big data to transform Contact Centers, Fintech and Ecommerce industries.
Our candidate will be responsible for the Software Infrastructure and DevOps of all Predictiva products.
The DevOps Lead will work alongside with other engineers in the team as well as the Software and QA Team Leads to build and deploy our products faster, better and at a lower cost for our company.
He or she will ensure that new features are deployed onsite and working smoothly with our customers on production systems.
This role offers an excellent opportunity to work on the new leading edge software technologies in the market (Big Data, Cloud, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Automatic Speech Recognition) with a highly competent team in Marbella.
NOTE: This is a permanent position based in Marbella, Spain. However, some degree of remote work can be considered for the right candidates in the Málaga province or nearby.
- Own the software infrastructure layer to continuously enhance it with new features: usability, security, performance, observability, stability and efficiency
- Define and agree the DevOps strategy with Software and QA Team Leads, including CI/CD pipelines as well as the appropriate automation tools, frameworks and other software integration tools
- Management of cluster based solutions onsite or in the cloud (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc…)
- Monitor actively our infrastructure in order to troubleshoot any production issues
- Support deployment of new releases to multiple customers worldwide
- Initially starting solo, but eventually growing the DevOps team when business allows: team ramp up, management and coaching.
Your key skills
- Good communicator, good documentation skills, team player.
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Upper intermediate English
- Passion for quality development.
- Knowledge of best practices for the full SW development lifecycle, including agile, coding standards, source control management, build processes, testing, release management and operations
- Proficient in Linux OS Administration (e.g. Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS)
- Experience with cluster, virtualization and/or cloud based solutions (e.g. Docker, AWS, Digital Ocean, Google Cloud, Azure, VMWare)
- Experience with Monitoring tools (Prometheus, Grafana, etc…)
- Expert on Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD)
- Experience with container technologies like Docker
- Experience with orchestration technologies like Kubernetes (K8S) would be a very big plus
- Experience with scripting languages like Bash, Python, Perl, etc…
- Solid skills on SQL and NoSQL database clusters such as MySQL, HBase, MongoDB
Extra desirable skills
- Experience with Big Data, ASR or AI (ML, NLP) would be a big plus.